Dr. Milani treats children of all ages. She realizes that the care one provides in the first years of life paves the way for a healthy future. She uses an integrative and collaborative approach with the entire family to help insure that your child is on their way towards wellness. Whether you are coming to see Dr. Milani for well-child checkups, for a tummy ache or other acute illnesses, or for general wellness her goal is to help the entire family on the road towards optimal health.
- Alternative vaccine schedule
- Reflux symptoms
- Skin disorders including eczema, acne, diaper rash, warts, etc.
- Sleeping problems like trouble sleeping, bedwetting, issues, and nightmares.
- Ear infections
- Allergy symptoms
- Asthma in children
- Colds and flu remedies
- Stomach pain in children: constipation treatment, diarrhea remedies, bloating and gas treatments.
- Food allergy testing: celiac disease, lactose intolerance, gluten intolerance
- Behavior issues including ADD and ADHD
We all want our children to grow up to be healthy adults and the teenage years are a very important developmental step in the process. It is a critical transition period when physiologic changes affect the body as well as the mind. Dr. Milani can help negotiate these changes by providing treatment and guidance for health issues of teens. This will enable your child to reach their full potential in a healthy way.
- Stages of puberty
- Natural sleep remedies
- Mood issues: anxiety and depression
- Digestive disorders
- Skin issues: Acne, eczema, psoriasis, rash
- Frequent colds and flus
- Mono treatment
- Body issues and self-esteem issues
- Drug and alcohol experimentation
- Sexual activity, contraceptive counseling, and sexually transmitted infections
- Family and peer relationship issues